Now that your lease is ending, you may be wondering what's next. At the end of your lease you have a couple of options: return the vehicle, buy it, or trade it. Remember, you don't have to bring your lease vehicle to the dealer you leased it from.
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE AS INFORMED AS POSSIBLE ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE YOUR VEHICLE TURN-IN DATE ARRIVES. SO, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR CURRENT LEASED GM VEHICLE? YOU HAVE SEVERAL OPTIONS FROM WHICH TO CHOOSE:
OPTION 1: TURN IN YOUR GM VEHICLE AND PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW GM VEHICLE
Are you ready for your next GM vehicle? Visit Van Bortel Chevrolet in Macedon, New York to test drive the vehicle that's right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle's condition.
• 1 Make an appointment at Van Bortel Chevrolet
• 2 Select your next GM vehicle and discuss which financing options are best for you.
• 3 Turn in your vehicle, or structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle.
OPTION 2: PURCHASE YOUR LEASED GM VEHICLE
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here's how:
• 1 Contact Van Bortel to discuss purchase or finance options.
• 2 Call GM Financial at 1-800-436-1463 to request a customer payoff quote.
OPTION 3: TURN IN YOUR GM VEHICLE
Return the vehicle to Bill Pierre. Remember to bring your owner's manual, extra set of keys and any other accessories that came with the vehicle.
• 1 Schdeule a Vehicle Inspection at Van Bortel
• 3 Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at our dealership