Van Bortel Chevrolet offers the industry's best military discount. We are proud to honor the brave men and women who stand up for our country. If you have any questions that are not answered below, please feel free to contact us.
DO I QUALIFY FOR THE GM MILITARY DISCOUNT?
Those eligible for the GM Military Discount include: active duty, reserves, retired, veterans within 3 years of of discharge date, ex-military, their spouses, and sponsored household members of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard, and Coast Guard.
HOW DO I GET MY GM MILITARY DISCOUNT?
Visit GMMilitaryDiscount.com to register and receive your code. Print this information to present to your sales associate along with your military I.D. to have your military discount applied to your purchase.
HOW MUCH OF A DISCOUNT DO I GET?
Eligible members who purchase a new Chevrolet from Van Bortel Chevrolet of Macedon, NY receive Preferred Pricing – a special discounted price below MSRP. The amount discounted varies by model and options, so ask your sales associate for more details on those savings. Previous purchases/leases are not eligible.
As a vital member of the education community we’d like to say thank you by offering the Chevy Educator Discount. If you are a current employee of a public or private school, university or college you can apply now, just click here and scroll down to Chevy Educator Program. Participants may also be eligible to sponsor their spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, stepchildren under 21 or full-time students under 25.
The Education Discount Program offers you special savings on the purchase or lease of any eligible new Chevrolet vehicle. PLUS, you can combine this discount with most current offers to save even more! No other discount programs includes more new Cars, SUV’s and Trucks than the Chevy Educator Discount. Don’t wait… for more information go to GM Educator Discounts!
GET YOUR DISCOUNT
1. Go to the GM Educator Discount webpage and check your eligibility.
2. Go to the Registration Page and fill out the form.
3. When your registration is complete sign in for your authorization number.
4. Print out your authorization number and bring it, along with proof of eligibility (you must show proof of employment at a school. Proof may include a recent paystub or ID badge), to Van Bortel Chevrolet to receive your vehicle discount. Authorization numbers may be requested for the purchase or lease of a total of two (2) vehicles per calendar year and are valid for six (6) months from the date of request.
If you are a college senior, recent graduate, or graduate student, you can receive the same discounted price GM suppliers receive on vehicles through the GM College Grad Discount Program. This great value is available exclusively from GM.
Taking advantage of your college grad discount is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
2. Select "Obtain Authorization" from the left menu and begin the simple three-step process:
Step 1 - Enter your date of birth and ZIP Code that appears on your driver's license
Step 2 - Review your information and the rules and guidelines
Step 3 - Print your new authorization number
3. Present your authorization number and proof of program eligibility to a member of the sales team at Van Bortel Chevrolet.
For program eligibility requirements, see FAQs.
You will be driving away in the Chevy vehicle of your choice in no time!
* Eligible participants for College Discount include college students (from any two or four-year school), recent graduates who have graduated no more than two years ago, and current nursing school or graduate students. Excludes Chevrolet Stringray Corvette, Camaro Z28, and Volt.