Corvette Service Department
Repair and Maintenance
- Specialized in complete diagnostic and repair of every generation Corvette, from years 1953 to today.
- Full service repair facility, fully equipped with special tools specific to Corvettes.
- Designated Corvette technicians, Nate Chandler and John Rutkowski, will work with you one on one from start to finish in all of your Corvette needs.
- Simple Bolt-Ons; Air Induction, Long Tube Headers, Performance Mufflers.
- Superchargers and Turbos
- Internal Engine; Heads, camshafts and manifolds.
- Engine Swaps; LS Series Engines, Small Blocks and Big Blocks.
- Drivetrain; Flywheels, Clutch, Driveshafts and Differentials.
- Suspension; Sway Bars, Shocks, Springs, Coil-Overs, Performance Alignments.
Appearance and Accessories
- Wheels; Chrome Reproduction, Forged Aluminum, etc.
- Caliper Painting
- Chrome and Billet Accessories
- HID Conversions
- Interiors; Carpet, Dash, Seats
- Mechanical; Steering, Suspension, Brakes
- Engine and Driveline; Engines, Transmissions, Differentials
- Complete Detailing; Interior, Exterior, Engine Bay, Undercarriage, Frame and Suspension Painting, Wet Sanding and Buffing.
- Discounts Available for Winter projects.
- Specialized PCM tuning aimed for increased performance and drivability.
- Available for Stock and Modified GM vehicles.
- Increase Fuel Economy and help combat the harmful effects of Ethanol in today’s fuels.
- Supports performance modifications for maximum efficiency, power and longevity of engine components.
- Experienced in preparing Corvettes for the race track, Competition, HPDE and SCCA.
- Track Safety Inspections
- Safety Harnesses
- Big Brake Upgrades
- Brake Coolers
- Oil Coolers
- Larger Radiators
- And More!